et us help insure
your Dream Bike.

Please always wear your helmet 
Most states require that you wear your motorcycle helmet. We recommend you always wear a helmet whether the laws in your state require it or not.  Please wear a helmet. If not for you, wear it for someone you love.


Agent / Owner

Kyle Hern



Motorcycle Insurance Carriers:

  • Progressive Insurance

  • Foremost Insurance Group

  • Dairyland Cycle Insurance

  • Sentry Insurance

  • Markel




Motorcycle Insurance Information

Did you know that Progressive is the largest insurer of motorcycle insurance in the nation?

#1 Motorcycle Insurance Group - ProgressiveMore than a million riders insure their motorcycles with Progressive motorcycle insurance, making Progressive the largest motorcycle insurance group in the United States.

Motorcycle Insurance Coverages Choose the motorcycle insurance coverages that fit your needs — options include Liability, Medical Payments, Roadside Assistance and more.

Fast Free Motorcycle Insurance Quotes

Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability

Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability covers your legal liability for an accident where there is injury to another party or damage to someone's property, up to the limit of liability you select.

Explanation of limits of coverage — For example, 30/60/25 means:

  • no more than $30,000 would be paid per person for Bodily Injury
  • no more than $60,000 would be paid per accident for Bodily Injury
  • no more than $25,000 would be paid per accident for Property Damage

Comprehensive and Collision

Comprehensive and Collision coverage covers the cost to repair or replace your motorcycle if it is stolen or damaged in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. You select a deductible for each coverage, and once the deductible is met, the insurance company pays for the remaining damage.

Under Collision Coverage, your insurance company pays for damage to your vehicle when you collide with another vehicle or object.

Under Comprehensive Coverage, your insurance company pays for damage to your vehicle caused by an event other than a collision, such as fire, theft or vandalism.

Uninsured /Underinsured Motorist

When the at-fault party does not have insurance, Uninsured Motorists Bodily Injury will cover damages you incur that the at-fault party is legally liable for, such as medical treatment and lost wages.

If your injury expenses exceed the at-fault party's liability limits, you can use Underinsured Motorists Bodily Injury Coverage to pay for the amount not covered by the at-fault person's insurance. Similar to Uninsured Motorists coverage, Underinsured Motorists coverage is designed to cover the gap between the other person's liability limits and the amount of your injury expenses, up to the Underinsured Motorists limits you select.

Uninsured Motorists Property Damage covers damage to your vehicle caused by someone who does not have insurance.

Medical Payments

Medical Payments coverage pays the cost of necessary medical care you receive as a result of a motorcycle accident and can be used regardless of who is at fault. The coverage often is limited to medical treatment received within the first three years after an accident and is limited to a specific dollar amount. In some states, Medical Payments only applies after other medical insurance is exhausted.

Custom Parts and Equipment (CPE)

When Physical Damage Liability coverage (Comprehensive or Collision coverage) is purchased, at least $1,000 of Custom Parts and Equipment (CPE) coverage is included in most states. Additional CPE coverage can be purchased to cover equipment, up to $30,000 in value.

CPE covers equipment, devices, accessories, enhancements and changes, other than those that the manufacturer originally installs, that alter the appearance or performance of the motorcycle or off-road vehicle. This includes, but is not limited to:

  • Any electronic equipment, antennas and other devices used exclusively to send or receive audio, visual or data signals or play back recorded media, other than those that the manufacturer originally installs, that are permanently installed on the motorcycle or off-road vehicle using bolts or brackets, including slide-out brackets
  • Sidecars
  • Trailers designed to be pulled behind a motorcycle or off-road vehicle
  • Trike conversion kits
  • Custom paint, custom plating or custom exhaust
  • Mower blades, plow blades or winches
  • Safety riding apparel, including helmets. (Coverage is provided in the event of a Collision loss. Theft is not covered.)

Please note: We recommended you retain photos of the motorcycle and all receipts for custom parts and equipment.

Roadside Assistance

Roadside Assistance coverage provides towing to the nearest qualified repair facility and necessary labor at the place of disablement when your motorcycle or off-road vehicle is disabled due to any of the following:

  • Mechanical or electrical breakdown
  • Dead battery
  • Flat tire
  • Lockout
  • Insufficient supply of fuel, oil, water or other fluids
  • Entrapment in snow, mud, water or sand within 100 feet of the roadway

This coverage extends to trailers being towed by a motorcycle. Immediate sign and drive assistance means you have no out-of-pocket expenses — just sign the receipt and you're back on your way. Roadside Assistance is available 24/7.

Roadside Assistance is included with Comprehensive coverage for most Harley-Davidson and touring motorcycles at no charge, and can be purchased at a nominal fee for all other bikes.

We are a licensed Progressive insurance agent for Texas. Let us find the right Texas motorcycle insurance coverage for you, whether you need full coverage or liability-only motorcycle insurance.

Call 866-Texas-45 or get a free, no obligation online motorcycle quote today.

Fast Free Motorcycle Insurance Quotes


Please give us a call at 936-588-2202